we hope you are satisfied with our product. If, however, you need to send something back to us, please follow the instructions laid out below. We ask that you follow these instructions to ensure that your return consignment can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Where possible use the original packaging or select a suitable alternative that will not break. PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT liable for any damages incurred during transportation. Damages must be identified and shown to the forwarder/packaging contractor when receiving the goods.
- Kindly fill out and send us the waybill along with the goods you wish to return. It is not necessary to inform us of the return by phone.
- If the package is being sent via a distribution partner or commercial agent, please include a copy of the invoice.
- We will not accept any deliveries sent to us if there is insufficient postage, and they will instead be retuned to the sender.
- Waranty is voided if the product is used or handled incorrectly, or if the recipient attempts to repair it themselves.
- Please deliver the package “free to the door” at the following address: LED2WORK GmbH, Wareneingang, Stuttgarter Str. 13a, D-75179 Pforzheim, GERMANY
- We will confirm receipt of your package. We will continue to keep you informed about the status of your return/complaint.
Download Goods return document